my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
screenshot.jpg

Bloody hell, would a military vehicle even get up that ?

Dave.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately i didnt get up that second last pic.....was so close tho, if i had beadlocks so i could lower the tyres down more i reckon i would have got there.

Somehow i think i managed to cut the rear perfectly to suit the tyres. I dont think i heard the rear touch panel at all.
....would you believe all i did was draw a line in the mud that was under the flare with my finger and take to it with the grinder :big_smile: and on the bonus side i cant still bolt the original flares back on where they are spose to go for the 35's.

yeah A.J bought the patrol out but hes got a broken cv. 3 wheel drive for him.

suprisingly it never felt as bad as what the pics make it out to be. that really steep one i had A.J naviing, and he knows what the nav will do and how it will react as well as i do so even tho i couldnt see anything it wasnt that bad. The others, i guess im starting to get use to the angles it can handle, always feels stable.

Too cool for school.
Makes me laugh after following this thread for so long and seeing how others also treat their Navs when you flip down the sun visor and read the instructions on how to engage 4x4 and they refer to snow or sand covered roads.

Latest posts

Back