my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lowers on. Links dont bind, diff will come all the way up the the tubework.. Just need to put the pinion and tailshaft on tomorrow to check it clears on compression on the uppers. Just the steering to go on now. :)

Thats about full compressed up travel on the passenger side. altho the drivers side has about another 15" lower to go till the coilovers are maxed out.
IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

Looks mad joshy.

What's going on with the RH No.4 body mount?

it likes dropping bolts out. replaced the bolt in it a few times and just vibrates out. even tacd the bolt last time.. I think it went in the roll.

I love this thread :)

I hate it. It gives me bad ideas for the Nav.
(Buy run around shitter) strip it to nothing and build
Up

Thanks guys. I wish i had stripped it to nothing! my biggest mistake.

Good to see you still going Joshy.

Watched the TT DVD - you got some good footage time mate. Well done. Love the travel the things got.

Keep on keepin' on.

justdrinkbeer said:
I'd run around in the nav & build up a shitter!

Nice work as usual josh, when's the next comp?

If I bought a shitter. It'd me a gq patrol or a Cruiser. 75 or 80 series. Which might happen next year. And just build my comp truck slowly. Joshy is far to quick

If I bought a shitter. It'd me a gq patrol or a Cruiser. 75 or 80 series. Which might happen next year. And just build my comp truck slowly. Joshy is far to quick

Unimog for me.

Wouldn't be for comps though, i'm more into sitting next to a camp fire having a beer

Next comp is toperi at the end of nov. and Tuff Truck 2012 entry will be submitted in the next couple of days

Didnt scrub once i clearanced it.

Rear steer is in and working a treat. Will have wheeling pics up maybe tomorrow.

Awesome mate. Much better approach with the bumper gone - should get over the mud run tyres now!

You happy?

Happy with the rear steer! awesome to use and works a treat, just needs the joystick wired in for easier control. (was just using a small double momentary)
Approach is horrible, ive still got the crumple zone there to mount the bumper too, i just lift the front up if they hit. Its more the fact the tyres are half a metre behind the grill.

Wont make to many more changes for a little while, just tweakes...before a full revamp maybe next year.

A full revamp? Aren't you better off just finding another navara and transferring everything over? Neatening and culling as you go?

Latest posts

Back