my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took it to get the coilovers gassed up today, wouldnt fit on the trailer with the 42s...
P2140102.jpg

At ride height theres 5" of uptravel.. To compare its next to a gu patrol with 6" ~ lift and 33"s

P2140105.jpg

P2140104.jpg

Bit higher then i would have liked but not bad considering..

Nah rather the suspension be lower. That way no matter what tyre size its "lower". But The sump was in the way so thats as low as i could get it while still having a "reasonable" amount of up travel.

looks unreal joshy, those tyres are massive. where does the bottom of the door come up to you when your standing next to it.

Way to Dwarf AJ's GU, looks good.

I remember seeing those tyres in the trailer at Thornton, I had my doubts they would fit on.

Never say never.

Top effort.

Dave.

crossed my mind. but if the belt comes off the sump pump bye bye motor... Hand grenade doesnt need any help going bang. And its only really an inch or so id gain as the main part of the sump is behind the diff.

So seeing as i have front and rear tailshafts in solid does that mean my sas was finished before yours?

Still having issues with the brakes, tried a gq master, its better but not right. Cut the guards
P2190106.jpg

P2190107.jpg

P2190108.jpg

Swapped most bolts out for H/T ones, only got front diff left to fill with oil.
Adjusted the coils at the front, half way down, but there still too soft. And the front part of the interior is back together minus the carpet.

Awesome work joshy havnt been on for a while its great to see your on the home stretch cant wait to see the finshed product

flexed it up without the hydraulics. Still needs to be tuned, front is way to stiff and not compressing all the way, and rear has too much air in it. But overall looks to be working ok, but could be better.

flexramp2.jpg

flexramp1.jpg

flexramp6.jpg

joshy thats absolute madness, ive seen competition trucks with less flex than that. keep up the great work mate, its looking unreal

Latest posts

Back