My new truck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Dylan said it needs to be attached to a thread in the Slideshow forum.

Also it only works on the first image attached?

He had a post here explaining it when he did it.

Bugger. It's grabbed another from that post. I know how to fix it now.

By the way, if you click on an image in the slideshow, it takes you to the post that is the source of that image.

good feature Tony. BTW - krank's fiished his truck build

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57yDhwpFug[/YT]

I seem to have fixed the appearance of the Zook in the home page. Not the cleanest of jobs, because now my post is carrying the other images, but at least it's not dragging the non-Navaras onto the slideshow.

Then it can't be him, he'd never be able to bring himself to run over a D40, the tough exterior might give the impression he does but it's like a school yard crush. The one shown the most hated is the one true love.

Its a bewdy ay!

Nice truck mate and welcome, As a first time poster have you asked what tyres to fit, or if the switch under the seat on the passengers front near left works the gadget outside on the right and will it isolate my 3 rd battery.:deadhorse2:

I think he worked out the tyre issue himself, but I fear there is going to need to be a new sticky about fitting monster truck tyres with a standard 2 inch lift.

Nice truck mate and welcome, As a first time poster have you asked what tyres to fit, or if the switch under the seat on the passengers front near left works the gadget outside on the right and will it isolate my 3 rd battery.:deadhorse2:

Well, now that you mention....I really need to know what oil to use as has allready been mentioned i'm blowing smoke, or could that be my injectors are stuffed or do i need an ECU reset????

please advise....sorry for all the questions on my first post but I'm desperate

Nice find, Krafty ... they say they're "all about following Jesus".

Well, since he was left to die on a crucifix, we better head to Sydney and give these guys a hand and build 'em some.

$10 says after 3 days, the only thing rising from the dead is the smell.

Latest posts

Back