My new truck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had provided a step by step guide there you'd have made this thread worthy of a sticky.

Awe crap obviously I'm not getting much work done today.

I take it that its the main link on the Hillsong webpage......the brainwashing link(ecu reset)

They were very pretty back in their day. It's no wonder so many of then got called "Chicks with dicks"

Well it was a part of the scene, there was still some real men making music in LA then :big_smile:

I'm not racists I like metal from both countries....it's just the sort of racial tolerance they teach you at hillsong :ha:

Just to keep you updated because I know it means so much to you Krankin, I've moved from Brave New World to Dance of Death now, not quite on the Hillsong compilation playlist but it's all about tolerance.

Just to keep you updated because I know it means so much to you Krankin, I've moved from Brave New World to Dance of Death now, not quite on the Hillsong compilation playlist but it's all about tolerance.

Phew....I was genuinly worried there for a moment.....spose it could be worse....a Cat Stevens conversion...

I see you made a new addition/edit to the truck since I last saw it in the sideshow Krankin

Latest posts

Back