my pressie from the government...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
well today i got my license renewal form in the mail today only to notice is says $0.00...

further reading shows that since i have not gotten any fines or traffic infringements for 2 years that i am entitled to 1 year of free licensing!

wow, i saved $30 bucks LMAO

but on another note, 2 years and no fines, dont know HOW i managed that LOL

irony as i just talked to my mate 30min before hand about how i've nearly had my license for 2 years and havent had a major fk up or gotten a fine.

Man I wish Vic did that sort of deal, I'd have been lucky to pay any license fees for years. I don't even remember how much License renewal in Vic is it's been that long since I did it so it might not be much of a saving.

Goes to show cruisers don't go quick enough to get a speeding fine.:sarcastic:

Honestly,good work.:cheers!:

Nah I've got one but it's been atleast 8 years since I renewed it because it was renewed after when I got my MC, can't remember the last time I had it out though.

maddog is that just for p plate drivers or anyone? got mine the other day and i gotta pay.

Maybe it's just to stop Yota drivers getting to depressed about what they are driving. :ha:

It's for P players only. It's a reward for not being a shit driver within the first 2 years of getting your license, but it being 2 years means I finally get my full license, no P plates to display!

sorry for those that thought this applied to everyone aha :(

not my fault i'm the youngest member on this forum! lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back