Nakkers 2012 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate I'm a wall and floor tiler so always loading it up with glue and $hit plus the constant load of Canopy 75 kg and Rear step tow bar at least 50 odd kg. Then sliders still to come so yeah!

Hey nakkers, I'm thinking of the arb bash plates. Are u happy with them? Do they protect up to ur transfer case? Any info would be great.
Cheers

Hey nakkers, I'm thinking of the arb bash plates. Are u happy with them? Do they protect up to ur transfer case? Any info would be great.
Cheers

Joy the very first pic on page 2 of the bashplate thread you replied to shows the "TRANSFER CASE" plate it is totally separate to the main plate but works a treat and is included with the other plates in the Kit from ARB

Yeah there is 4 plates check out the pic! They are really well made all bolts recessed etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0233[1].jpg
    IMG_0233[1].jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0234[1].jpg
    IMG_0234[1].jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 85
How' much did you grind off your spring hat when installing your superpro UCAs nakkers? I did mine today, and thinking about taking more off?!?

Back