Nakkers 2012 ST

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nakkers

Reaction score
Sold my 2007 V6 petrol gusler and bought the diesel 2012 ST. Getting between 300-350 klm's a tank was killing me.
Waiting on Carryboy to get their act together and supply my canopy and its off to ARB on the 14th to get a deluxe bar with foggies.
So far I've put the
TJM rear protection bar ,
ARB under body protection,
Tub liner
Snorkel
Tinted Windows

Loving the diesel so far, in the future I will add tires , suspension lift and driving lights.

Attachments

• DSC02256.jpg
    DSC02256.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 19,207
  • DSC02230.jpg
    DSC02230.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC02253.jpg
    DSC02253.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC02247.jpg
    DSC02247.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 189
  • DSC02234.jpg
    DSC02234.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 206
I like the silver.
How nice is the 140kw motor?? great economy.
Im loving the new one, the old one was good but this one is even better.

Well its been a while since I updated this, got my Carryboy canopy put on, ARB Deluxe Bullbar with fog lights, ARB Basplates and 2" suspension lift with Bilstein struts and shocks, Dobinson H/D coils and Blumax leaves all through Zordo.
The struts have had an extra ring cut in them about a centimeter higher for the circlip to sit which has given me 65mm lift in the front, bottom of rim to top of wheel arch is 800mm. The rear is now sitting at 845mm. Very happy with it!

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 173
Hey nakkers awesome ride. Hows the handling on the road? Harsh smooth?? Getting same kit through zordo

Thanks, it's certainly made the ride firmer not quite to the point of harsh but close. With my accessories and the fact that I often carry extra weight for me it was the right choice. Very happy with it overall!

Sweet, I've basically got the same mods as u but with a winch and sliders. Should be ok for what I want. Was it a hassle to fit or did u get a mech to do it for u?

They are the bluemax H/D leafs I fitted these myself ( if you do it make sure you grind off the 4 notches on the front leaf hangers) had the front done by pedders.

Yeah the notches locate the bushes on the factory leafs but are in the way for aftermarket leafs and will make your ride squeakier than a 30 year old bed if not removed.

Nice. I'll keep that in mind. With the heavy duty springs all round, do u notice harsh ridding in back when tray is empty? I guess with bull bar up front u need it, but rear may be different?

Nice. I'll keep that in mind. With the heavy duty springs all round, do u notice harsh ridding in back when tray is empty? I guess with bull bar up front u need it, but rear may be different?

Why do you need heavy duty?? do you intend on carrying allot of weight ALL the time?

Why do you need heavy duty?? do you intend on carrying allot of weight ALL the time?

No not all the time. Spoke to zordo and he has recommended heavies for rear as ill have a arb bar fitted up soon. Up front heavies are for bull bar n winch. Going on zordos advice really. He's the man

Really!! Zordo say to run Heavy duty leaf pack in the rear due to having an ARB rear bar??

that is very surprising if he has said that, the rear ARB bar just isnt that heavy.

i have that rear bar and my leafs handle it with no probs and they are far from HEAVY duty leaf pack......... Just remeber the more leafs you run the less flex you will get when off road and the rear will be bouncy with no load.

Yeh that's what I thought. Originally was gonna go for comfort springs. As most load I will have would be 150-200kgs MAX. Might give him another call

Yeh that's what I thought. Originally was gonna go for comfort springs. As most load I will have would be 150-200kgs MAX. Might give him another call

I would go comfort springs fro sure if you will only cary 200kgs max! seriously you DONT need heavy duty.
Give Zordo a call im sure there is some confusion somewhere.

I use my ute for work and fro towing my off road camper, and i have never wanted heavy duty leafs in any of my 3 Navs. You would need to have 400kg's + of CONSTANT load and tow to go heavy duty.

Sorry Nakkers for bombing your thread.

Latest posts

Back