National Navara Muster?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was out at Narromine back in November and felt really safe, its a nice quiet farming town.

But I was staying in the Police house so I am bound to be safe.

My mates a Copper out there and he said its no worse then any other small town, he was stationed at Dubbo before and reckons that was much worse.

Dave.

So far, looking about Narromine, I can only see the showground that might be useful - we'd probably have to pay, which means entry fees. There are toilets there, which we might be able to use if we're paying to use the place.

It's run by the council, so I'd have to get in touch with them and see what the limitations are. Might try to get that done soon, although it may not be until Monday afternoon at the rate things are happening here.

I am, sort of. Daughter's band is practicing in Muswellbrook, so we're having a final run in the van before heading off at Christmas. The last shakedown (last weekend) revealed a damaged house battery and an inadequate solar panel regulator.

I've re-wired the solar panels, installed a new regulator, re-wired the fridge on both 12V and 240V - I was getting a voltage drop on 12V, and the 240V connection is now auto-switched through the inverter or household supply depending on whether the car's attached and running or not. I've stripped the cupboards out, cleaned and repacked them.

I've only got a couple of little things left and we're ready to rock. I hope to get those done while I'm away, so I can make sure they're working "in the field".

You guys may aswell bang your heads against the brick wall.Tony never bloody stops

When he does he fly remote control planes, his house has almost every toy imaginable.

Tony take the weekend off and hit the piss, I know you dont drink but you can always start.

Dave.

Mate I'm sitting in my caravan in Muswellbrook right now, laptop on the table, cold one beside it, tethered up through my phone. Daughter's sitting in a hall about 100m away blasting away on the sax with her band ... life is BLOODY good.

This IS relaxation. I even had more than 4 hours sleep last night, so I'm definitely doing well.

I'm good to go.

We are DEFINITELY having a cold couple of nights on the Queens Birthday weekend at Macquarie Woods - about 25K west of Bathurst heading towards Orange, State Forests land with toilets and firewood provided. We did it last year, wondering if anyone would show, nobody did but we still had a nice weekend.

We'll definitely do the muster as well, even if it is out Broken Hill way. Mildura could be reached too, I'm sure we could make that by sunset on the Saturday.

i have been watching this thread for months
someone needs to set a date and location :crazy_pilot:
the mrs and i will be there if we get enough notice to plan it

Latest posts

Back