Navara Junkie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo76

Reaction score
I've just taken delivery of my 4th Navara, a nice np300 st-x manual. Does anyone else have the issue of an annoying sound whilst decelerating against the engine to slow down, like an exhaust rattle??

I've just taken delivery of my 4th Navara, a nice np300 st-x manual. Does anyone else have the issue of an annoying sound whilst decelerating against the engine to slow down, like an exhaust rattle??
I've not noticed anyone ask about that annoying noise here. Just take it back to the dealer, ask for the the service manager to go for a drive with you and see if you can repeat the noise. The monkey's at the dealership may be able to fix it, also ask him how to set the points on a 186 Holden red motor, he probably would not know what you mean.

It nearly sounds like lash adjusters/lifters? I'm sure the computer won't tell them!!
Thanks.

Sarcasm is one of my 3 fluent languages, along with English and sexual innuendo!! I'll mention it at 20k service and see!!

Back