Navara Legend of the month Feb- fatboy89

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Don't know if i'm really alowed to give him this title but i'm doing it anyway!

When the step trim thingo fell off my STX 550, Nissan moaned & groaned about it not being warrenty (bullshit) but fatboy to the rescue, new step trim about a week later.

Put up a post that I was looking for a canopy, Fatboy89 responded that he had a mate with one, worked out a deal & picked it up a couple of weeks ago.

Then he sms me saying when next service is due he'll sort me out a loan car, car service due now so he books it in by sms, no hassles. I go for the service, he puts it through early doors so I can get it back for work at 10.30, and it even got a wash for the first time in ages.

Then I advertise my hard lid & sports bars on here, and doesn't he go and find a buyer! That deal not brokered yet, but will elevate him to "super legend" status.

On top of all that, he's not actually that fat, but he does look like Carl Williams & apparently his girlfriend is hot too!

And he's trolling this forum sending back info to Nissan HQ on how to make even better trucks in the future! (I might have made that up)

I just want to add here that he's done this without knowing me in any way other than this forum.

So cheers to Fatboy89, maybe next time we'll have time for a beer

Rich

Latest posts

Back