Navara newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradm84

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Yet another new member to this great forum. Have been looking all through the info on here for the last couple months while I was deciding whether to get a Navara or not.
Decided to get one and picked up a tidy but stock 09 d22. Am very happy with it so far. I came out of an r50 pathfinder which I was also very happy with, but the fuel usage was high and the amount of aftermarket gear low. But the Navara has solved both of those problems.
Now I just have to figure out what to do to it first.

Also, I am on the Sunny Coast in QLD. Does anyone on here from this area ever meet up for 4wd trips? Me and my wife love 4wd'ing and camping so would be keen for that.

I've tried adding a photo of what the Navara looks like at the moment, hopefully won't look so stock one day...

uploadfromtaptalk1409557533617.jpg

Welcome to the forum mate.

Im sure there are a stack of members up your way, lookout for trips they pop up all the time, or if you feel like getting amongst it feel free to start up a thread and others will always join in.
Like the one that is going at the moment for Mt Mee the Happy john is organising.

all the best and welcome once again.

Latest posts

Back