Need help installing chipIT chip to zd30...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say give them a ring but apparently its email tech support only now, so you might have to send them a photo or something of your tps plug so they can tell you what is what.

don't you have to connect it (chip) up to the fuel pump as well?

Last edited:
On my zd30 its the white wire,brown plug. There is another wire that connects to the fuel pump plus power and earths. Mines a Tunit chip thou.

Attachments

• IMG_7988.jpg
    IMG_7988.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 91
ok my plug is the same as yours rumpig ive done the same.I conected the spill valve wire to the top right black wire of the plug coming of the fuel pump i relised that was rong and now have it conected to the top right of the 4 black wires from back of pump.I hope i didnt stuff the chip conecting to the rong wire because still no extra power.

when you give the throttle a couple of quick blips in neutral what lights do you see light up in the chip?

its not getting the 5 volt reference it needs.

You need to check the wire you are using and make sure it is 0-5 volts as I mentioned on the phone

Without the 5 volts reference the Chip does not know when to start chipping. When you have a 5volt ref the red light will be on steady (at the time you are on throttle only)

i have 5 volt fluctuations with the white wire brown plug im sure its the right wire.Is thier a number i can talk to someone or anywhere in adelaide i can take it to to be installed.

i have just come across this thread by accident after doing a bit more researching into chips and that first photo that josh man put up was interesting.

that chip looks dead set the same as a $150 chip i got, down to the color shape, and hard to say in a photo but looks the same size. the connection even looks the same. mine just doesn't have the sticker on-top.

only difference is i guess going by the photo is the relay that has been put into the power circuit for the chip. i'm guessing that is activated by egt temps senor output to turn the chip off if it the egts get high

anyone got a photo with the cover off showing the jumper selections?

Back