New d22 six speed?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04SilverSTR

Reaction score
Sooo a mate as just bought a 2013 d22 YD25 and they now have a six speed in them??? since when? wonder if they would fit the zd30?

bryan

Ahhhh what the? Just gonna do some researching myself. An overdrive gear would be nice. Over hearing it revving high at highwsy speeds

I have hunted but cant find anything. You sure its 6speed including reverse? I woukd question it lol. it would be nice thiugh

It would be lovely to get a 6th gea rin a d22. Ive often said if I run out of things to do, and have money to spend frivolously i would put the d40 gearbox into my d22

If you want more gears put a splitter or an Atlas 4spd transfer case in your D22

D22 is never going to get an update lets face it why would they when they sell so well and almost directly compete with great wall.

The sixth gear would only be a marginal final drive over to what fifth is now.
It just means gears between 1st and 3rd would be closer, you'll be changing more often with no noticeable gain.

$34000 is still pricey for a d22. A work colleagues brother just purchased one brand new for $26000. Maybe its a rx d40 and he has a few details wrong.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back