New member - New 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day everyone, I just picked up my new STX-550 last Monday - what an absolute weapon. Thought I had better join up and rub it in.

I'll rub back, you just paid 60K and didn't even get a LSD, hahaha. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Welcome to the forum!

lol it would be nice, but always be grateful for what you have. For 60k I would have been in a landcruiser or Patrol. But everyone to their own I suppose. They look a great vehicle

Hey Jase,
Just googled a 550, never heard of one. Nice wheels mate, 550 for the torque figure, gotta be happy with that!
The bloody pathfinder versions a bit pricey!
Well done on the purchase mate, post us up a pic, any plans for mods?
Enjoy the Nav and keep us updated how the 550 goes...

From what I hear (and read above) you can wipe that grin off by going to a dealership and looking at a $60k car with LSD...hope that helps!!

Point taken, but I've got a GUIII Patrol for that sort off stuff. (well sort of, I need to convice the misses to hand over the keys to her shopping car first, its like blood from a stone)

Chris

So the Nav is the shopping trolley because you wouldn't want to leave your child in the parking lot of any supermarket these days.

Krafty you dont need one of these.

Your current D40 will do 65km/h on the highway.

I think the V6 wouldn't be happy at that low a speed.

I don't want one, even if I drove at more than 65kph it would still be an overkill for me. If there was more refinements than just a V6 oiler and a massively over inflated price tag maybe but I don't really consider it an upgrade.

If its got more power and warms up the cooling climate, I love it. (any upgrade to power is a good upgrade)

I'm hoping nissan will have a v8 twin turbo diesel (with LSD) by the time the lease is up in 5yrs.

Chris

There was talk a while back of Nissan USA doing a deal with Cummins for V6 and V8 diesels.

Lets hope the deal has gone through and they start fitting these aswell into say the Patrol's.

Just get one of the ones I suggest in Matt's thread as a towing vehicle for his mini goats and calves.

Latest posts

Back