New member - New 550

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jase,
Just googled a 550, never heard of one. Nice wheels mate, 550 for the torque figure, gotta be happy with that!
The bloody pathfinder versions a bit pricey!
Well done on the purchase mate, post us up a pic, any plans for mods?
Enjoy the Nav and keep us updated how the 550 goes...

G'day digbyj, thanks for the comments. I have just posted some pics. Let me know what you think. The ARB winch bar is on order, they had to modify the design because of the different intercooler - so still waiting.

Yeah very nice Jase, you've wasted no time with the mods!
I like that kaymar rear bar.
Does it came standard with the black rollbars too, very tidy.
U gettin a canopy?
Only bad thing I can see about it is I'd be too scared to take it off road, but I'm too scared to take my 2hand D22 offiad as well!... I cry like a girl haha.

Well done Jase, and welcome to the forum.

I think it is not only your wife who is jealous.........oh and some people on forums just like to find fault with things that make others happy. Keep smiling mate.

Last edited:
Yeah very nice Jase, you've wasted no time with the mods!
I like that kaymar rear bar.
Does it came standard with the black rollbars too, very tidy.
U gettin a canopy?
Only bad thing I can see about it is I'd be too scared to take it off road, but I'm too scared to take my 2hand D22 offiad as well!... I cry like a girl haha.

Thanks mate, the black sports bar is standard on the 550 (polished on all the others) - maybe a canopy down the track, planning a trip 'round oz in a couple of years.

If its got more power and warms up the cooling climate, I love it. (any upgrade to power is a good upgrade)

I'm hoping nissan will have a v8 twin turbo diesel (with LSD) by the time the lease is up in 5yrs.

Chris

Chris were you on the F3 on saturday about 11am ?

If so you passed me.

I was doing 100km/h thank you.

I was towing a car trailer so I kept the speed to that.

Good call though, made me laugh.

Latest posts

Back