Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darhig

Reaction score
HIguys just a my virgen post i have a 89 navara i got for 0$ from a mate now i need info on mods ie later model motor/gearbox, diffs, power steering, and any bolt up mods i can do in my shed on the cheap.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum. Plenty of info in the D21 section. A few conversions done.

Welcome aboard!

Deadly did a great job with his D21, I was so impressed I almost considered doing the same thing except we don't need a 3rd car.

What kind of engine do you have, diesel or petrol? How many k's on the clock?

Gday mate, good to see another D21 owner!! Just ask the questions and there are plenty of blokes here that know their stuff!

it,s a 2.4 petrol but just fund out it is off it face, cosworth pistons, wolf 3d engine managament, pedders all round, pedders torsion bar and springs, 3" exhaust, and custom headers. was built to carry 1 ton and chace rally car it has being seen doing 140 k,s with all the gear in it. thanks for all the replys cheers.

it was built by one of the best rally car engine builder lots of money was spent it is one of the fastest servces cars

it,s has being sitting in a carport for 5 years before i got it.. it looks stock but the running gear has had a lot of time an money sent on it.i will be doing a full rebuild on it and will post pogress pics... but i,m in the dog house, wife not happy with me spending all that time on it and not spending time with her. i think i,ll spending time on the 4b it will give me less shit

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back