Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KhalZilla

Reaction score
Hi everyone, the name is Khalil and I'm hailing from Jamaica. I recently imported a 2017 Navara, I found myself here because I wish to learn more about my truck from the community that knows about it. Also I recently found out that the local Nissan dealership in Jamaica doesn't put their hands on Navaras that aren't specific to Jamaica. so I'm going to definitely need all of your collective wisdom and facts. It also goes without saying that anything I figure out and learn, I will share with you all.

Welcome to the forum! Here in Australia we'd call it a "grey import", it happens with loads of products from phones to televisions to cars, caravans and more. The local resellers won't touch them because they didn't come through official distribution channels - meaning that there was no part of the purchase price you paid that went to companies in the distribution channel for your car, so no real surprise there.

There are other mechanics though, who won't give a hoot.

Latest posts

Back