Nissan D22 CHIP NOW AVAILABLE WITH 62% INCREASE WITH CHIP IT POWER PACKAGE

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any Dyno Graphs or confirmed power and torque gains of the ZD30 chip?? as I will be buying a diesel chip in the next week definitely.

I already have a 3 Inch Mandrel bent exhaust, EGR block plate, and Toyota Landcruiser airbox installed

I have asked for them ... Dean at Balcatta store has them I am sure. I think he can post soon but if you want to call him to ask, call him on 0405 304030

Cheers

I'd appreciate if he could post the dyno sheets as I'm still waiting and eager to buy a diesel chip. Customer service is a must for me

I have asked for them ... Dean at Balcatta store has them I am sure. I think he can post soon but if you want to call him to ask, call him on 0405 304030

Cheers

Any updates on the ZD30 chips?, how they are going, Dyno results?

Also interested where you guys mount the EGT gauge you use? In a D22 that is, could you post some pics of where you mount it.

Cheers Pete

yes the dyno sheet will be up in a few days (i sent the chart to the web guy to place it under the Nissan Patrol area ... if someone can link from there to here whilst I am away that would be terrific.

The owner said he was happy with the figures obtained but was NOT out for MAX power. So we respected his wishes and stopped it there however there certainly was more in it (we were not at the top of the range)

ie, You will be able to replicate these numbers very easily.

When we get another ZD30 and he is happy to go for more power we will post those figures up too.

For now: power is up from 320 NM (which spiked badly, to 380nm with a much broader curve. ie at 2000 RPM std torque at the wheels is around 240nm but we have 350nm. That's a 45% increase down low ... where it counts!

Will the charts posted be for a non common rail Patrol? I know that there s a CR model of the ZD30.
Should give us a good idea if it one of the older motors the same as ours.

I'm saving my pennies for one of these chips with EGT gauge... trouble is everyone else seems to want my money, as soon as I get it, some company sends me a bill.

Rob. Just wondering myself and for others. What will it cost exactly for the whole chip package with the egt etc etc. for the 3.0 litre zd30 D22. Installed by you guys in perth, or sent as a DIY over here to melb?

Also wondering on how much your 3.0 inch exhausts are installed or sent here. Is it worth coming over to perth to get the whole package? (another Excuse to go on a holiday) lol :D if you could get back to me here so everyone can see would be greatly appreciated, as I'm trying to figure out the exact cost of this so i can save my pennies and try and make this happen.

$1299 for the Full EGT Controlled Chip (with in-cabin LED display) and $25 freight.

Add $300 - $400 for installation.

For exhausts ... the prices change too much to be 100% accurate day to day as supply costs go up and down however as of right now the D22 3.0 Mild steel exhaust without cat, full 3" system from turbo back are around $1100. Freight may be around $100 to you.

Hi
correct me if wrong

just missed something here 62 % increase

as far as i know it has not got 66Kw

my d22 STR YD25 CRD has 98 Kw then its not a 62 odd % increase

tomski said:
Hi
correct me if wrong

just missed something here 62 % increase

as far as i know it has not got 66Kw

my d22 STR YD25 CRD has 98 Kw then its not a 62 odd % increase

That 98Kw is usually a measurement at the fly wheel, which by the time that energy makes its way through the gearbox, transfer case and diffs and wheels onto the road, you lose a fair bit of power and might only end up with 66Kw at the rear wheels.

what he said :)

whatever way you look at it, at the flywheel or at the wheels, we got 62% more than stock.

Ok
I was trying to compere with some other chips before buying
Guess all the other ones I looked at was rated at the flywheel
So have you got a figure at the flywheel please if 62%
Is it then close to 150 kw ?
Sorry for asking other wise I can't see the difference
Thank you Tom

62% increase at the flywheel or the the wheels is the same thing. one just starts lower. At the wheel will also have around 30% less power than at the flywheel because of fictional losses. ie 200 nm of torque at the wheels would equate to 260 nm at the flywheel.

Latest posts

Back