Now making, rear tube bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok the bar is finally done, not much to say, so here are the pics.

11092009003.jpg

11092009.jpg

11092009001.jpg

11092009006.jpg

cheers mark.

Cheers fellas thanks for the comments. can do them in black also if wanted. i think i have worked out the towbar problem also.

cheers mark.

so they will fit with the towbar on?

Im fairly sure they will, i measured one up from a str and it looks like it will, im waiting on a "mate" to bring theirs around so i can see for sure, the new ones will be made to fit either str or dx towbars.

cheers mark.

Mate this is a top effort indeed, looks good and is strong in all the right places. I have a question and it might sound stupid but is there still enough room to get the rod in to drop the spare down? Looks like it might be a bit tight from the photo. I'm keen to buy one but will have to wait till I'm back home from Afghanistan next year.

Mate this is a top effort indeed, looks good and is strong in all the right places. I have a question and it might sound stupid but is there still enough room to get the rod in to drop the spare down? Looks like it might be a bit tight from the photo. I'm keen to buy one but will have to wait till I'm back home from Afghanistan next year.

Hi jon.
In the pics it was not done, but now the alloy has been buzzed out to allow the winder handle in to do the spare tyre.
cheers mark.

Looks great mud4b,

Awsome work, will the bar fit the longer tubbed d22's?

If so I would like to get one in black when you get a chance.

Looks great mud4b,

Awsome work, will the bar fit the longer tubbed d22's?

If so I would like to get one in black when you get a chance.

Hi bud.
i'm not entirely sure on that as i don't know where they have extended the tub or chassis to match. if i found that out i don't see why i could not make one fit.

cheers mark.

im willing to donate my D40 for a day for you to take measurements etc. I want one, looks great!

most steel fronts bars on d22s are black so i think black would match better. I guess its just a matter of telling your powdercoater to do black or silver for each bake.

im willing to donate my D40 for a day for you to take measurements etc. I want one, looks great!

Hi bud.
i appreciate that but it does not work like that, you literally have to build it on the vehicle until its nearly done to check for fitment rather than measurements, then pull it and final weld/ add the smaller items.

cheers mark.

most steel fronts bars on d22s are black so i think black would match better. I guess its just a matter of telling your powdercoater to do black or silver for each bake.

Hi bud.
yeah true but when i asked on here everyone said silver.. either way like you said its only a matter of painting it whatever colour the customer wants.

cheers mark.

Have you had a "mate" in an STR call by with his towbar yet? I'll be up that way within the next 2 or 3 weeks if you'd like me to call by? Happy to help out if you need it. I have a series 4 STR (2006 model 3.0Di)

Am sure he has many "mates" now that he builds this stuff lol
not enough welder bar builders up here......
I want one done for front and rear ( but with towbar hole) for rear...
Just need to save $$$$$ as per usual...It usually goes i have the cash ready, nobody has a bar in build or ready, bar is ready for sale- i have no cash :(

Latest posts

Back