Now making, rear tube bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you had a "mate" in an STR call by with his towbar yet? I'll be up that way within the next 2 or 3 weeks if you'd like me to call by? Happy to help out if you need it. I have a series 4 STR (2006 model 3.0Di)

He wanted to charge me to borrow his towbar so i told him where to go. If i could have a look at your towbar that would be great.
cheers mark.

Am sure he has many "mates" now that he builds this stuff lol
not enough welder bar builders up here......
I want one done for front and rear ( but with towbar hole) for rear...
Just need to save $$$$$ as per usual...It usually goes i have the cash ready, nobody has a bar in build or ready, bar is ready for sale- i have no cash :(

Ha ha yeah i know that feeling all too well as im usually the same. No stress bud i can have one ready when your ready.

cheers mark.

Hmmm, need another holiday.

Might have to come up that way and get some of these items.

Dave.

Hi all.
just letting you know i will be making the sliders by mid week to the end of the week, now do i make them black or silver?

cheers mark.

black. i'll be wanting rear and sliders in black to match bullbar. i think the powdercoaters use "satin black". gotta work out how i get it past my mrs. maybe you'll have make me a 2nd fake invoice with a low dollar value :D

black. i'll be wanting rear and sliders in black to match bullbar. i think the powdercoaters use "satin black". gotta work out how i get it past my mrs. maybe you'll have make me a 2nd fake invoice with a low dollar value :D

Black it is, invoice is not a problem as i can just write one out, i too once has a little miss and know how it goes sometimes......

Just letting everyone know that once again i have not had time (solid axle conversion for a customer) to do the sidesteps so im hoping for next week, now saying that i did take a break form the conversion tonight and started on the rear bar again, i have lopped a arb rear towbar to get the hitch part out of it and have started putting it into the bar, it will be stronger than a nissan std towbar but it will not be rated.. if anyone is keen please let me know as i will be painting it on the weekend, the towbar sits the same height as a dx bar, about 100mm above the str towbar from memory... price $600...

cheers mark..

well after i get over this diff issue, ill be up for a set of slider's,
so the slider's only come in black and silver?
cause silver might look good with the two tone blue silver navara's but i kinda want them in blue.
only problem i have to move the gas line as it run's down the side of the chassie.

well after i get over this diff issue, ill be up for a set of slider's,
so the slider's only come in black and silver?
cause silver might look good with the two tone blue silver navara's but i kinda want them in blue.
only problem i have to move the gas line as it run's down the side of the chassie.

That is the std colors, i can do any other color as long as i have the paint code for a little extra $, note that paint will not be as strong/ forgiving as the std colors. as for the gas line i can suss it if you like before i build your sliders and try work around it, i'm sure it would clear unless its on the bottom of the chassis or just over a inch up from the sides of the chassis.

cheers mark.

How are the sliders coming along?

Have not started them bud as im too busy working on this hilux coil conversion, hopefully over the weekend it will be rolling and i can get it out off the hoist then do the sliders and paint the rear bar..

cheers mark.

hilux coil conversion ah,
hmmm idea's i reckon a navara would like a coil conversion.

hilux coil conversion ah,
hmmm idea's i reckon a navara would like a coil conversion.

Already sussed, that is why i purchased one in the first place.. easy to do.. but even easier now is to put the body on a patrol chassis.. either or..

cheers mark.

Back