NP300 Fuel Economy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My fuel hasn't changed since I got it, done 20,000km now and it's still shit economy. Speedo is spot on with 31.6" tires. Actual calculations are out by 2-3l/100km compared to the trip computer

My wife drives the ute now and the economy has gone from 7 l/100km back up to 9 l/100km. She keeps blaming everything else, I keep telling her it's not a bloody sports car!

My wife drives the ute now and the economy has gone from 7 l/100km back up to 9 l/100km. She keeps blaming everything else, I keep telling her it's not a bloody sports car!

Haha their all the same, lead foots off from the lights they are

Mine has just under 2k on the clock. Reading 8.6/100km on trip computer, actual is around 9.5/100km (measured at fill) and that's been consistent since new. Haven't let go lower than half a tank yet. Distance to empty is not right yet, but is getting closer with each fill. I think 9.5 on a brand new motor with only city driving so far is not bad?

Mine know has 20,000km on it the best I've returned is 8.8/100km really nana driving open road at around 95kph. I normally average around 9.5/100km. On dash trip computer has never been reset since new and reads either 8.9 or 9.0.

I know I weigh in @ 2800kg but I was hoping for better considering my old D40 with the same weight would average low to mid 10's. and they are said to use 10.5/100km from Nissan.

Back