NSW Events - Nov & Dec 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3848-cropped.jpg
    IMG_3848-cropped.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_3867-cropped.jpg
    IMG_3867-cropped.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3897-cropped.jpg
    IMG_3897-cropped.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 85
One last pic. I took the UV filter off and the camera took about 5 seconds of exposure at 1600ISO to capture the image. There's a small amount of distortion on the left side - my camera doesn't have a remote control. Yet.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3904-cropped.jpg
    IMG_3904-cropped.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 95
I'm a rank amateur. The first pics had a UV filter in the way, I took it off for the last one but the exposure time was still a little long. Since I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera it's a miracle I'm getting those - they were my first successful shots of the moon, too. I'm thinking of getting a remote control for my camera to stop the movement that occurs when I press the button.

We had to book the table for the numbers that said they were coming Dave. The deadline was Monday. I booked the table on Tuesday.

We did book it for 5 people, so there will be room for a sixth. I'm sure we could add more as well if we need to but we'll see what happens.

it was nice to catch up with brad,dave and mr & mrs old tony last night
there was talk about an overnight boys trip to stocton beach in the next few weeks for those of us who like a drink and chat around the fire,and the fishings good atm
no elaborate camp setups
sleep where you fall:cheers!:
i usially dig a hole under the nav lay a tarp down and jobs done

It was a good night, the food was good again but the company was excellent. Was good to see Dave make it too!

The little guy was asleep before we were back to the main road... he was knackered!

Back