NSW roll call.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah not to many local tracks haha got menai, mittagong, yerrinbool, couple tracks around buxton just a couple I no.. But heading out to menai at about 1 today if anyone wants to come along

How are the tracks at menai compared to the ones up at newnes the other week Dave?

It's just a massive mud pit on one side and couple rocky climbs and little hills on the other side with couple scratchy scratchy tracks down the back of it.. Great for a couple hours of fun..

image-1616917031.jpg

image-1971074774.jpg

Couple photos from last time was there

I'm currently at mumbiln - I have couple of photos and videos here of 4bying practice we've done
However I am up for a meet and greet in MacArthur area - what about we meet up at appin pub then maddens plains for some moderate 4bying???

Boots wanna organize?

Yeah mate sounds good not sure on next weekend yet maybe Saturday morning? Are there definitely tracks up there open ?

Dave let me know when your going for another bash somewhere as i would be keen to tag along of thats ok??

Nice one Fourocker, Keep a eye out in the NSW channel, a few of us go out when we can to newnes, next one is to gardens of stone.

Hi I'm dean. I'm located in como.
I have an 06 d22 fairly stock for now but will slowly get built up. So far it's got a 2 inch lift,arb bull bar and brush bars, 9500 point vrs winch with rope, I have run an Anderson plug into the tub which I need to get a voltage sensitive relay to charge my second battery. That's about it for now in the next month I'll be getting some king rims with some km2 rubber then I think I'll be up for a snorkel then defiantly a new exhaust. That's all that's planned for now to purchase. But also looking to put in a false floor in the tub and then build a rack for the roof top tent to sit on the top of the tub as I don't want it on the roof. Hope to meet you guys one day.

Dean.

Latest posts

Back