Oil pressure light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason-navara

Reaction score
Hey guys

This aafternoon after work I started my d22 ZD30 and noticed my oil pressure light stayed on but very dull, has anyone come across this before?

I checked my oil and it is down a little but nothing to be concerned about,

You help would be appreciated.

G'day there was someone else with same problem the other day cannt remember who or which thread but maybe someone else can remember

yeah i remember that thread too but dont know if it was solved. try a search maybe

Found it D22 Engine "oil pressure problem" but it sounds like Jon's issue went away on it's own

I has a similar issue with the 4x4 light. It was moisture in the switch causing it to come on but very dull.

I've spoken to a couple of my mechanic mates and they said to locate the pressure switch wire and see if it's a connection problem and if it's not it's the switch itself. Guess I'll let you know in a couple days

hey guys

after replacing the oil pressure switch all seems to be ok, i did take the switch off and blow into the switch which made the light alot duller but i had the new pressure switch so i just replaced it.
what a pain in the bum to get to, i didnt have a deap enough socket so i had to go and buy one, oh well

Latest posts

Back