our you tube videos

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
Hi

just wondering if anyone has any videos on you tube from going out 4x4ing.

if so what is the name you made the video so we can all look it up and have a look.

just going to make some will put them on soon

Good idea for a thread. Next time I'm out il take some vids and put them up.

what a machine domhogan.

rockingham 4x4 club we went to MOA, Murchison offroad adventures at kallbarri lot of driving some competition just beetween the club just for fun makes for a good day.

this is me jocky boy in the dunny. look up on you tube our flying scotsman - the austrailan way

Last edited:
does anyone know how to do you attach the you tube videos to the page

done this buddy i press red button wtth tube on it and the[yt][/yt] comes now what howw can you get the link from you tube in the

done this buddy i press red button wtth tube on it and the<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=">YouTube Link</a> comes now what howw can you get the link from you tube in the

John boy, you started this thread, you should know what's going on. Haha.

When you sort it out let us all know.

Sound like you need to learn to cut and paste, you can google that if you need to it's easier than me typing instructions for that.

You just need to hit the tube button and paste the address between the 'y' tags.

Or just use the link button and then people can choose whether they want to keep reading this site while videos load on another screen and not slow down the forum.

Attachments

• image-3858637983.jpg
    image-3858637983.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 97
Back