Paz-141

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFURY8

Reaction score
Hey everybody

My wife and i just moved up to brissy from newcastle a few weeks ago and only took a few days to walk in to metro nissan on a saterday arvo and order our new car.

We orderd a D22 navara with the queenslander pack, tho we changed the soft cover and tub liner for a snorkel, we were prety lucky as they had a silver one in stock and picked it up on the followin thursday. I work as a tyre fitter so the next day i took it into work to fit a set of 265/75 16 Mickey Thompson MTZs wrapped around a set of CSA Monsters.

My 2" tuff dog lift kit with adjustable rear shocks arrived from syd on friday arvo at work so they will be goin in monday. I also put 5% window int on today

IMG_8736.jpg

398787_3788594443375_1532508992_33191996_156983518_n.jpg

385711_368061276562384_110610978974083_939104_788255533_n.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice ride! Welcome mate. There are a few of us around the Brisbane area that do occasional 4x4 runs. Look forward to seeing you out there.

NIce, still waiting for mine :-( I'm originally from the Central Coast, moved up to Brissy about 10 years ago. Did you get the Queenslander badges on? I asked them not to fit mine when it arrives. Couldn't bring myself to do it, if it were a NSW'er pack I wouldn't have got those on either!

NIce, still waiting for mine :-( I'm originally from the Central Coast, moved up to Brissy about 10 years ago. Did you get the Queenslander badges on? I asked them not to fit mine when it arrives. Couldn't bring myself to do it, if it were a NSW'er pack I wouldn't have got those on either!

Realy ? I recon it look pretty Good ! Ha ha

Attachments

• Queenslander.jpg
    Queenslander.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 236
i fitted a set of bonnet decals today to my bonnet scoup, i had a set on my xr8 and thought this needed sum, these are completly custom, and i think i am the only navara in Oz with a set :)

decals-1.jpg

Last edited:
thanks cooper, its a full tuff dog lift consistin of:

Front Shock Absorbers - Foam Cell
Rear Shock Absorbers - 40mm Bore Adjustable
Rear Constant Load (300kg+) leafs
Heavy Duty Torsion Bars
Urethane Bush Kit

and

Calmini Upper Control Arms
Calmini Idler Arm Steering Brace
Calmini Heavy Duty Tie Rod Adjuster

Mate welcome to the Forum, Nice looking Nav , How much did your Mickey T's and rims come too If you dont mind my asking? Looking at that set up my self , Iam currently Overseas with Work and am looking to Do a build on my Nav on return to Nrth Brissy...

Are those Uca's fouling the bumps top already? Wound th bars all the way up?

Latest posts

Back