Perth - List your 4wd tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to two rocks on the Friday after Christmas my god the tracks up there had been chewed up. Saw at least a 2 dozen patrols and cruiser running big lifts and muddies and the bastards didn't let their tyres down!!!

Went to two rocks on the Friday after Christmas my god the tracks up there had been chewed up. Saw at least a 2 dozen patrols and cruiser running big lifts and muddies and the bastards didn't let their tyres down!!!

How much driving is there to be done up two rocks way? Anything like Lancelin? Or just some beach driving?

Just after two rocks is wilbinga and its before moore river I think it's better then lancelin it's good fishing up there as well I might be camping up there aussie day long weekend

I might go for a look one day. I'm just not overly keen on sand, I much prefer rocks and mud and steep climbs.....so that doesn't leave me with much in WA. Haha. Il take some notes on Tuesday when we go up to Julimar Forest, and write up some directions to get to the old part. Is anyone aware of the hill climb out there? And where it is?

Hey guys. Back from our day out at Julimar Forest. We had a good couple of hours out there. I managed to find the play area, no swings or slides, but there is a small creek line that travels along for about 6 km. We traced along that, finding different ways to get across in different areas.

The creek isn't big by any stretch of the imagination, and its mainly dry, it's more like a run off from another creek. There are some pools of water along the way with some decent ruts. And if there wasn't a pool of water, the base was nearly always slippery. I reckon it made for a good few hours.

James, Dean and myself all tested out our recovery points, a few times each. It was a good day watching as another Nav with different specs would try a crossing and see how their mods faired. James' rubber flares and body lift has me keen and I want Deans bullbar.

To get there - go to the Chittering and Julimar T intersection and drive up Julimar Rd for about 5.2km. Turn left into the Forest. (Didn't measure distances from here, sorry) Make a right and follow the dirt track. Ignore the first left, continue straight. At the next intersection veer left. At the next intersection turn right and then your there. We just followed the creek heading East.

On the map pic, I put a pin drop for the start of the creek. If you view google maps, look for the area where the trees are a little spread out and you can see more of the dirt, you will struggle to see the creek line or the track.

In my opinion I think it's a good bit of fun and I would go back, especially if there had been some rain.

Ps - who does panel beating?

Il attach vids later. James has some to post up too.

Attachments

• image-1322851498.jpg
    image-1322851498.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 98
  • image-3068193436.jpg
    image-3068193436.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 101
  • image-3468008852.jpg
    image-3468008852.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 98
  • image-1843676912.jpg
    image-1843676912.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 102
  • image-134257393.jpg
    image-134257393.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 104
  • image-275452444.jpg
    image-275452444.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 105
  • image-3604908765.jpg
    image-3604908765.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 99
Yeah was a good day out, really boggy and muddy. Hopefully get a few more guys out next time. Sorry again Paul, lol.

Spewin I couldn't go, looks like some good bog holes!

As for two rocks to Moore river I have driven this track before by myself. It isn't that hard if the water levels are low (i did this in the the middle of last summer). was running my tires at 18 psi and only had a few problems with some of the larger hills., his was before my chip. Id imagine it would be harder in the winter or if the track was in poor condition.

Takes about 4 - 5 hours depending on how fast you go/ how many ppl you are with

I had another casualty yesterday caused by 4wding. I was washing about 20kgs of mud off my Nav, my phone was sitting off to the side and it got wet. Now its farked, and I hadnt uploaded the vids onto YouTube yet!! Sorry James and Dean, looks like I wont be able to put up the vids of you guys going through the creek.

Ohhh bummer! That sucks! Been an unlucky couple of days for u ay!
Yeah my driveway and road is covered in the shit too. Check inside ur lower control arms, mine were absolutely jam packed full of mud

Ohhh bummer! That sucks! Been an unlucky couple of days for u ay!
Yeah my driveway and road is covered in the shit too. Check inside ur lower control arms, mine were absolutely jam packed full of mud

Totally a bad few days. My missus saw the ding and smashed tail light and said "Looks shit now". bahaha, thanks babe . I blame you Trublu.

I dropped my phone off to the little phone repair store at K'nup shops. They might be able to recover the pics and vids, so fingers crossed. Got the new iphone 5 now with Telstra, so I might avtually be able to get reception.

Thanks for getting the vids up bro. Too bad 3 out of the 5 are of me getting stuck!

Ha! I think all ur vids of me are probly getting stuck, so I don't mind if ur vids are lost with the phone!

Going power lines on thursday, will let you all know what the tracks are like

Back