Perth - List your 4wd tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24th sounds good to me. Officially my last day in the Army. Great way to spend it.

G'Day guys, never met any of you but this sounds like a good start. I've not done too much hard core 4wd'ing just the odd beach trip, but done a heap of gravel bush driving for work.

If its an open day, at this stage it's OK for me and it would be great to come along and say hello if that's OK.

Cheers,
Mike

G'Day guys, never met any of you but this sounds like a good start. I've not done too much hard core 4wd'ing just the odd beach trip, but done a heap of gravel bush driving for work.

If its an open day, at this stage it's OK for me and it would be great to come along and say hello if that's OK.

Cheers,
Mike

G'day
Everyone is welcome to come. The more the merrier. It'll be a good chance to learn some skills. Watch everyone else. Compare different mods on each Nav too.

Hey Micmac. Yeah this would be good to meet you guys. I just went up the the powerlines with my stock Nav. Had a good time, was pretty careful did not want to get stuck. Would be good to see what some others have done to there trucks. Get some tips like how to put your truck into low 4. LOL I was driving around all day in high 4 and just as we were leaving I pushed the gear stick down and wow Low 4 lol couldn't believe it haha.

the 24th was a suggestion if there is another date that suits put it out there.

Chris

Don't hold off because of me but I have been meaning to get out with everyone so will just throw the dates i am at work and see where we can go, if not we can make it another time/date.

Land in Perth on Thursday the 14th of Feb and fly back up to work on the 21st. of Feb
Land in Perth again on Thursday 7th of March then fly back to work on the 14th of March.
Back in Perth on the 28th of March and back up north on the 7th April.

If its to out of whack that is OK, I am sure we can organize another meet.

Brett

Don't hold off because of me but I have been meaning to get out with everyone so will just throw the dates i am at work and see where we can go, if not we can make it another time/date.

Land in Perth on Thursday the 14th of Feb and fly back up to work on the 21st. of Feb
Land in Perth again on Thursday 7th of March then fly back to work on the 14th of March.
Back in Perth on the 28th of March and back up north on the 7th April.

If its to out of whack that is OK, I am sure we can organize another meet.

Brett

I can't make the 24th either, maybe we could do a bi monthly day trip? That way shift/ FIFO guys can get on board time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back