Perth - List your 4wd tracks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm a shift worker in Perth. I only get 1 weekend every 5 weeks 24th I'll be working.

I can't make the 24th either, maybe we could do a bi monthly day trip? That way shift/ FIFO guys can get on board time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I thought of that today. Do it!!!

Yeh should be able to work something out, what roster/shift you on?

Brett

Just a shift worker mate, mostly days and arvos with the odd week of nights thrown in as well. If I get a big enough heads up its not an issue, normally need to know about a month or so out though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Went and had a look at Julimar State Forrest today. It was pretty easy to find with a GPS. Some good rutted tracks with decent hill climbs. Some of the tracks are overgrown with vegetation as my Nav took a fair beating from the scrub. Was there for about 2 1/2 hours exploring the various tracks. I couldn't find any mud like some of the guys did in early Jan. In winter with a bit of rain some of these hills would be very challenging to do.

Went and had a look at Julimar State Forrest today. It was pretty easy to find with a GPS. Some good rutted tracks with decent hill climbs. Some of the tracks are overgrown with vegetation as my Nav took a fair beating from the scrub. Was there for about 2 1/2 hours exploring the various tracks. I couldn't find any mud like some of the guys did in early Jan. In winter with a bit of rain some of these hills would be very challenging to do.

What part of Julimar where you at? I couldn't find any hill climbs.

I went in along the west boundary road then down creek rd and a few other tracks. cannot remember all of the names but the trails were marked in places

I went in along the west boundary road then down creek rd and a few other tracks. cannot remember all of the names but the trails were marked in places

Can u post up a map pic of the hill climbs for me. If I can get there and do some climbs and the creek lines with mud that will be a better day. How'd you go with tyre prices?

Dont have any pics of the hill climbs. The track I first took was along a fence line with state forrest on one side and farmland on the other. Where I entered the state forrest there was a big and white sign then I just followed the fence line for about 8km then turned into the bush and drove where ever the tracks took me

Back