Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't run it with the GPS yet but I'm suspecting 7 - 10km higher than actual speed. I'm tempted to put the 29's back on and see how high it revs

Had both of my diffs rebuilt this week by WA diffs in O Conner. Very good work. Had the E Lockers put in (I did the wiring), new carrier and pinion bearings and pinion oil seal, 4.88 ratios put in. The Nav now pulls hard off the lights. Its like having 29's on it again. Revs at 2500rpm at 100km/hr and 2800rpm at 120km/hr. Will be taking it off road this weekend to test low range and both lockers. I must say this has been an expensive exercise...........

You took out the auto Lokka? Too many problems with it? Locked front and back now, the only thing to stop u is traction now. Where ya heading for your run?

Nowhere! front diff is still in the workshop. they are having trouble with the carrier bearing preload

uploadfromtaptalk1381650886014.jpgView attachment 12899
This is the one I have. Seems to be in good nic. Just a bit dirty. Bearing sounds clean though. Its yours for 200 if its the right one

Should set it up and run it as a second compressor for the tires and plumb it to a tank. Would be killa!

Merry Christmas Perth.

What's been happening? I've been real quiet on here since starting FIFO work. Haven't touched the Nav in soo long.

What have you guys been up to?

W2A intercooler upgrade is almost finished. Havnt been wheeling since October, front diff is cactus again....

Got myslef a light bar for xmas as some jerks decided to steal my lightforce spotties about two weeks ago! Also built a little frame on one side of my tray for extra stroage spave and to mount an awning from. The awning should arrive next week so ill throw up some pics.

Then from the 9-12 jan im doing a trip to yeagarup beach with my forum OFFROADWA. You may have heard of us. If any of you are interested you should come along!

W2A intercooler upgrade is almost finished. Havnt been wheeling since October, front diff is cactus again....

I still haven't even thought about intercoolers. I think il buy the x-rox bar and then winch and chip. Today I bought a MIG welder so I can finally start the rear bar with quarter chop.

What's the go with your front diff? Still rooted from when u went down south?

Got myslef a light bar for xmas as some jerks decided to steal my lightforce spotties about two weeks ago! Also built a little frame on one side of my tray for extra stroage spave and to mount an awning from. The awning should arrive next week so ill throw up some pics. Then from the 9-12 jan im doing a trip to yeagarup beach with my forum OFFROADWA. You may have heard of us. If any of you are interested you should come along!

Sucks that people can't buy their own shit. Sorry to hear mate.

I would be keen for the trip as I haven't been out for a long time, but I'm flying back to work on the 9th.

Put your pics up when your done.

Got myslef a light bar for xmas as some jerks decided to steal my lightforce spotties about two weeks ago! Also built a little frame on one side of my tray for extra stroage spave and to mount an awning from. The awning should arrive next week so ill throw up some pics.

Then from the 9-12 jan im doing a trip to yeagarup beach with my forum OFFROADWA. You may have heard of us. If any of you are interested you should come along!

bloody dogs, they will get there karma mate dont you worry

Nav is currently sitting on axle stands havnt been wheeling in well over 2 months

Nav is currently sitting on axle stands havnt been wheeling in well over 2 months

Bugger mate, Hope it's all good!

Been a lot happening up my way, quit the FIFO job and somehow managed to score a job up in Wickham/Karratha with RIO Tinto with a house provided so been up here for 4 months now.

Sold the navara after much debate and decided to join the dark side and try out a tojo, so picked up a 2014 76 series v8 to potter around in and do some exploring.

Brett

So guys just wondering when your group will be leaving Perth for the short 3800km trip to this years muster??

should do it easy in four days then relax for three and take a leisurely week to get back home, easy done. lol

Dunno if any of the boys are making the trip. I would if i didnt have a wedding on that weeeknd

Dunno if any of the boys are making the trip. I would if i didnt have a wedding on that weeeknd

Yeah i thought it may be a massive ask, it would end up being a minimum 2 week trip.

But i couldnt help stir it up a bit and see if there was any takers that may want to combine it with some other trip over to the east coast.

Guys n Girls

Keep an eye out for a silver d22 with a white canopy mainly south of the river
feel free to give me a flash or a honk if you see me about

Cheers Jason

Latest posts

Back