Perth Roll Call!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol my dad has a GQ patrol with a 6 inch lift and my mum is about 5 foot she uses a milk cart with a bit of rope on it so once she is in the car she can pull it up to put into the car

This is my dads car which should be in the 4wd action mag as graham Cahill did his photo shoot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 65
Lol my dad has a GQ patrol with a 6 inch lift and my mum is about 5 foot she uses a milk cart with a bit of rope on it so once she is in the car she can pull it up to put into the car

That's hilarious.

Lol cool yea Wangara he is the second in charge of the business and the rims was only on for the photo shoot they are the on road rims and tyres the other ones are still in the shed

Anyone been out since the rain has started? How are the tracks? Muddy yet, or has the rain just soaked straight into the dirt?

Keen as man. But being a veteran myself AND a Collingwood supporter, my ANZAC Day is booked out.

hey everyone, just introducing myself, been into cars ever since i can remember. bought an 06 d22. ive ordered a few bits for it. 2" tough dog lift, 2" zordo body lift, 33's, xrox front bar and a front locker. i like to do most of the work on my cars myself so if anyone has any good tips installing these. id appreciate it. cant wait to hit up the powerlines! cheers, dan

hey everyone, just introducing myself, been into cars ever since i can remember. bought an 06 d22. ive ordered a few bits for it. 2" tough dog lift, 2" zordo body lift, 33's, xrox front bar and a front locker. i like to do most of the work on my cars myself so if anyone has any good tips installing these. id appreciate it. cant wait to hit up the powerlines! cheers, dan

Welcome mate.

How dare you!!! Come around here like that, and in one foul swoop you buy everything that everyone wants. Jealous. Haha

Anyone interested in buying a boat? I'm gonna list it for $25000. Il take $20000 for a forum member.

Attachments

• image-1504213243.jpg
    image-1504213243.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2105467101.jpg
    image-2105467101.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image-172044026.jpg
    image-172044026.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 49
Hi Guys.. New Perth Member here..

Is anyone aware of a way / place to clear the dreaded DPF light so I can fit a DPF bypass?

My recently acquired 2008 Navara threw the code 1 day into ownership - and now Nissan are telling me it's 4k to replace.. Not keen on this idea - and am now chasing other options..

Nissan won't clear the error saying "they can't as the DPF won't let them until its cleaned successfully"..

So - any info from Perth people would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks.
Paul.

Hi Guys.. New Perth Member here..

Is anyone aware of a way / place to clear the dreaded DPF light so I can fit a DPF bypass?

My recently acquired 2008 Navara threw the code 1 day into ownership - and now Nissan are telling me it's 4k to replace.. Not keen on this idea - and am now chasing other options..

Nissan won't clear the error saying "they can't as the DPF won't let them until its cleaned successfully"..

So - any info from Perth people would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks.
Paul.

Gday. Not sure. But maybe search the threads or start a new thread so everyone will look at it and you might get more answers.

Good luck

Hey guys n gals, its been pretty quiet on here for a while...

Thinking of heading out for a day on the weekend, taking the missus. Thought it might be a good day for us all to head out again somewhere, and bring your family etc. Do not bother coming if you dont have a partner!!! haha jokes guys.

Is anyone keen? Where'd you think of heading?

Latest posts

Back