Pixs D22 build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonneau arrived today, thanks gonzo. I'll install that and my reverse cam this week I think. Still have to do steering components.

Hey bud, sorry for the late reply, I got a generic brand off eBay, cost me about $12, full colour, hooks straight up to my DVD player. It's awesome.

Finally put on the rear LED light, and decided to paint the rear bar while the spare was off. I relocated the number plate and use some off cut LED strip for the light, and it's bright as.

Attachments

• IMG_5516.JPG
    IMG_5516.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 126
Nav failed engineers cert, the standard mud flaps 50mm too short, and the loaded brake bias wasn't functioning with the body lift. That's it, $940 wasted. I didn't even know I had to move the mount for the brake bias spring, all done now, I have to rebook and pay for a recert. Bloody annoyed!!

brake bias spring should even be moved or the spring minipulated when you do a suspension lift.
but does suck all that coins down the drain for 2 minor things

Finally got engineered and certified with act Rego compliance, what a mission. Spent some time to put roof top set up back in the nav, headed away this weekend. Still trying to figure out what to do, sell or do more work to it. Might knock up some bash plates this week before I leave.

Oh and had an accident with the DVD player, turns out detachable face is great idea for security, not so fun when the nephew uses it as a frisbee. Screen shattered but plays music, already ordered the new 2013 model jvc to replace it. Can't get too mad, for a 1 year old he has a pretty good arm on him.

Last edited:
All gone, once it was finished, new DVD player installed and tidied up, the first guy to come and have a look at it bought it.

Happened pretty quick, I hand it over today, will be sad to see it go. I'll get another 4x4 in 6 months when I finish my damned course, but wont be a Nav, will just be a little toy 4x4 incase I bin it.

I will check in from time to time, this forum has been a great time killer, great place for good ideas and a great place for trouble shooting.

See ya'll on the flip side.

Sorry to see the nav leave the forum it was a great build. I had to keep saying to myself "you don't need another car". I reckon the guy that bought has done reall well. Fully prepped and ready to go anywhere. All the best.

Back