Proudly brought to you by the letters WTF

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1303

Reaction score
Being a tradie i get to see lots of different people and their choice in transportation.
As well as other things along the way.

So I'd like to share :)

Today's wtf moment. uploadfromtaptalk1426032102236.jpg

Yep don't know what he was thinking when he set that up but I sure as hell wouldn't want him doing any electrical work for me with a brain like that....

Come on be fair, he has braced it by the look of it. What a tool. I wonder who still ties his shoe laces for him

Even though it's a steel tray which won't bent, and while it's braced TO THE CHASSIS
And it's on standard suspension be like driving in a
Ba ba ba ba ba ba banana boat!

I'm sorry, I can't see anything holding up the front of the ladder. There are two possibilities here:

1) I am so blind I should hand in my license because I'm a danger to other road users

2) This guy ISN'T supporting it on the front and HE is a danger to other road users

I'm going to favour option 1 at the moment and get my scissors ready.

Thought that too tony, but they're getting at the tray.... single cab tray on a dual cab....

That's just clever, turns the Triton into a tiptruck.

Maybe the ladder is there to counterbalance it - the guy sits on the front of the ladder to keep the nose down, and uses occy straps attached to the steering wheel to keep the thing straight on a freeway?

Yeah probably hahaha. Dual cabs have issues with bending the chassis, I'd hate to see what that looked like if he had a lot of weight at the back hahaha

Just when you thought it couldn't get much worse. Found out today that the tray is really heavy....

So he had air bags installed......

"Triton for sale, never offroaded, chassis as straight as it was from the factory, no cracking or rust, custom made tray"

Lol pmsl

What did he expect from a single cab tray on a dual cab. I'd like to see it with some weight in it. I'm sure he won't get far with it. Even though it is braced to the chassis it shouldn't be allowed.

Rusty

Latest posts

Back