QD32 crank pulley

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rinmak

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have to replace my front main seal and as a result have to pull the crank pulley off....but its not as I expected.

Normally I would use this style of puller to do the removal

http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/FixUrNissan/2011-11-08_173505_balancer_puller.jpg

But...I cant see any threaded holes in the standard crank pulley to attach this to.

Am I wrong in saying that the only kind of puller you can use on these is a claw puller? I'm not to keen on that idea as I really dont want to damage the rubber by pulling on the outer portion of the pulley.

Cheers,
Ryan

I cant really help at this stage, but Ill be doing mine in the next couple of weeks

ill let you know how it goes if you havent had much luck by then

Hey mate.. not sure if youre still waiting to do yours or not but i decided to take it to the mechanic to do in the end

had a talk to him and he said once he got the main bolt out the pulley came straight off. Just wiggled it off with his hands

$35 materials and $180 labour, should have given it to him earlier!

Bringing back an old one here...but FYI for anyone else that once I got the crank pulley bolt out (what a mission!), the pulley itself simply slid off with hands. No need for a puller.

Latest posts

Back