Qld election

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ideal system would be no political parties, all electrate voted independants.

Whenever legislation or a vote needs to happen. The public can log onto AEC website using electral roll number, which places them into electrate groups. The voters then decides whether they want it yes or no. The results of each electrate are sent to the relevant MP.

His/Her vote is then cast in parliment based on the decision by his/her electrate.

Obviously not every person will vote on every bill, so a weighting system could be used based on percentage people in electrate vs percentage of people who actually voted

Last edited:
The biggest improvement that could make in politics in this country is to turn off the cameras.

Burning at the stake is ok providing we all get gas masks imagine the stink when shit like that burns.

It would be like the tyre fire in The Simpsons, forver burning with no chace of going out.

There's a long line to stake big ears not sure how many want to sniff Julia though

Here's Federal Labor under the Illusion that there Policies didn't influence the outcome.

There !@#$%^& dreaming.

On a good note, only 17 months till we can vote out The Gillard/Brown goverment.

Yeah well he.....awe crap you've left me wordless again because I don't want to offend Dave

Back