Quality servicing centers.... North west bris???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dav0o2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there knew of any good navara servicing centers in northwest Brisbane area? Any info would be great, and your opinions will be appreciated.

Cheers, Dave.

Yeh I did thx mate, and have read that thread before however didn't really give me what I was after, so thought I'd do a more region specific thread... Cheers

Mate the closest to you on the north side I know of is Mac's on Pickering st Alderley. They're great to deal with. I live in the south side but I drive all the way over there to see them when I need work done.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone out there knew of any good navara servicing centers in northwest Brisbane area? Any info would be great, and your opinions will be appreciated.

Cheers, Dave.

Dave.

If Brendale's close, give Frank at Precision Automotive a call (3881 1477).

Quality work, excellent service and good prices.

Cheers,
VCrusty.

Hey guys,

Cheers, Dave.

Hi Dave,
Try Precise Automotive Services at Narangba mate they have serviced mine for the past 12 mths and they are particular with their work.
They have their on GQ Comp cars and they know what their talking about.

Latest posts

Back