Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it is time to see if there are othes on here with no SO/SWMBO and have some spare time on their hands this festivus season...
Or even if those who do have a SO/SWMBO and have a leave pass for such an event.
BBQ and dodgey bros mechanic meet - anyone?

Ok, it is time to see if there are othes on here with no SO/SWMBO and have some spare time on their hands this festivus season...
Or even if those who do have a SO/SWMBO and have a leave pass for such an event.
BBQ and dodgey bros mechanic meet - anyone?

Hi Grasshopper.

This has been bashed to death trying to get some interest going.. but there has been none, but mate I'm interested, work out a time and date..
Who knows it may happen "one day"

Pat S

Dodgy mechanics nite

Okay folks..

I will put my hand up and offer my place for a Friday or Sat Nite / afternoon. Maybe even a bonfire.
Let me know what dates or days are better..
there's been enough posts how bout the meet..

I'm in Pats ...Next Sat 10/1/15 arvo or the one after 17/1/15 suits me.

Let me know if you need a hand with anything I'm just over at Greenbank .... maybe 10 mins away?

I might come for a meet and greet if it's happening on the 10th. Don't really have much work to do on the Nav at the moment apart from trying out a Liqui Moly Purge.

dodgy mechanics day /nite

Alright folks..
Saturday 10th seems the go from 2-3 pm. meet and greet sounds the go

We gonna see you Grasshopper ???

FZRR :-
I might come for a meet and greet if it's happening on the 10th. Don't really have much work to do on the Nav at the moment apart from trying out a Liqui Moly Purge. ""mate your welcome""

Bad JUJU I want to bring power to the tub to run a fridge. so job #1 running wires for a fridge.. bring your wire some grommets and a plan where you want it put possibly a relay and fuse block !

okay the plan for attack. bring some piss I will attempt to make a 44 Gallon BBQ, and get some timber for a bonfire.. . "there maybe a patrol here we can burn that".........

You need to bring some sausages to soak up the piss maybe a swag to sleep the nite if you want, a chair to sit thy arse later upon.... must bring a good attitude "even pissed".

I will grab a few loaves of bread and some onions. if your gonna drink please plan to stay I really don't want to hear a new friend has lost their licence or worse !!

What else do we need.......good stories.. more bullshit the better. any tools you may need.

Contact details
0423029158 send me a text or ring to confirm you're coming I will then pass on my address..
I look forward to meeting a few new people

Pat S

dodgy mechanics day/ nite

So far 3 definites plus myself

Geoff
Greg
Conrad +1
Grasshopper (Pre booked unpowered site)

Any one else ?

Pat S

Last edited:
ALRIGHTYTHEN !
We have a starter and I would like to attend this splendid... well ok, slightly tarnished affair.
If i get motivated I could bring the Q200... depends on how much crudd i need to bring.

Possible projects to attempt while drinking beer and waffling BS...
Solar Panel install onto the tool box top to tickle a spare battery.
Car audio upgrade plans to be hashed out... door speaker replacement ideas and plans sketched in my dottery mind. Amp install under the seats... 10" sub placement???
Wire up a solar panel to regulator and clips for portable charging.

Can I pitch the tiny BlackWolf tent for the sleep off of beer?

unfortunate for me i will be at family event that day. i will try and get another one going once the shed gets up(having a few dramas with council)

have fun guys

I'm in with the Mrs as a tag along.

Ill give you a ring at a more gentlemanly hour.
I only got back from a week in Canberra last night.

I was hoping to drop in for a while this afternoon but not going to be able to make it now. Catch you guys on the next one.

Latest posts

Back