Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dodgy mechanics day/nite

Bumping for any other interest!!!;-)

Hi Folks.

Thanks Geoff for the bump. Quick update, two weeks out need to get an idea of starters for the 25th.

Currently we have..

Myself
Pocoyo +1 (Shane)
Greg
Pjwooly
4Byfour
Conrad
Brett ( Plus 1 possible)
Grasshopper (Definite maybe)----> most certainly trying (mini grasshopper (Nympth) also in attendance)

So 8/9 candidates so far.

Let us know if you're dropping by and or camping overnight...

Cheers

Pat

Last edited:
We need to upgrade that "Definite Maybe" to a "Certainly will do my best" :)
Little Grasshopper (Grasshopper in training) will be with me.

Pats - I need some assistance with a couple of LED lights that i have inherited from a passed friend.

dodgy nite

We need to upgrade that "Definite Maybe" to a "Certainly will do my best" :)
Little Grasshopper (Grasshopper in training) will be with me.

Pats - I need some assistance with a couple of LED lights that i have inherited from a passed friend.

Hi Mate.
We will certainly do our best for the LED's depends on what you're hoping to do? but we'll have look for sure.
your status is upgraded !

Two days out... looks like the weather gods may be smiling upon us for a good day/nite, nite weather cool enough to enjoy a bonfire and drink or two.

looking forward to c ing ya here..

Pat S

As per our phone conversation Pat,
Unfortunately I have to pull out due to work tomorrow.
I will see what time I finish before making any commitments!!

No problems mate, we'll most likely be going for some hours, judging by the last dodgy nite. Bonfire will probably be set about 1-2 hr after sunset.. dependent on drinks consumed..... movies when they get going...

BBQ we'll when we're hungry

With regret Pats I have to give this day a miss mate...hope it does not put you out...I will get to one of these meetings one day :blasign:

Paul and Karen.

Last Dodge Day/nite

Hi Folks.
Well another day/nite has passed and fun was had by all, final drinks @ 5:30 this morning...

this was the last one held at my location, it's up to others to maintain the momentum that's been started, many projects have been now put action along with {Project 65 tuff truk}..next 3 wks will see this started. For those that I now have your contact Numbers, we'll arrange things by TXT for the future garage nites.

Once again thanks for making these dodgy nite/days so enjoyable

Pat S

Yep, seconded that these nights were great info laden fests.
Will see how things pan out at my next abode... maybe some arvos/eves can be had there too :)

dodgy nites

Yep, seconded that these nights were great info laden fests.
Will see how things pan out at my next abode... maybe some arvos/eves can be had there too :)

Twas my pleasure !! Grasshopper betta arrange for good neighbours.. drinken to 5:30 my give the wrong impression of us older degenerate 4wd drivers..

Pat S

Nah, there would be a stumps time set before the start... I cannot write off the next day due to all nighters anymore. I need to get value for my time on weekends.

Back