Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The property out near Warwick settles on 2 April.
So I can only assist with location until then - keeping in mind i need to empty the place prior to that date... lol
Pack it, rack it and stack it. Any way to make it all fit into a storage shed... a 6m x 3m storage shed at that. ffs

Well im keen seems u keep bumping this up. But I dont have any space. Im sure there will be something that needs fixing by the time I get home from the cape.
Maybe we could meet up at your storage shed, lol.

Guys I'm still keen to host them. Our second child is very close so will just need to get life back to a little closer to normal! Hopefully towards the end of the year... The new shed at home will have a hoist soon too with parking for plenty!

i agree its past the end of the year and im keen to talk over the best way to fix an oil leak i have

Ok guys. The wife and I have just purchased a house. Yeeewww. Once we settle in I'm happy to host a mechanics day and will throw a sausage sizzle ot something on for the guys attending. No work shed as of yet but plenty of property to fit a dozen or so cars on.

Who would attend if I said it was prob six months away or so?

Ok guys. The wife and I have just purchased a house. Yeeewww. Once we settle in I'm happy to host a mechanics day and will throw a sausage sizzle ot something on for the guys attending. No work shed as of yet but plenty of property to fit a dozen or so cars on.

Who would attend if I said it was prob six months away or so?

Ok rusty where did you buy ? Paddington . Lol

Latest posts

Back