Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm I don't want to make a promise I can't keep . The Gatton street sprints are on and I'm a regular , and the cheese and kisses gets a bit how's your father with me when I spend the whole weekend out and about :what:

Mmmm I don't want to make a promise I can't keep . The Gatton street sprints are on and I'm a regular , and the cheese and kisses gets a bit how's your father with me when I spend the whole weekend out and about :what:

Here's to hoping you can make it Steve.
(no pressure if you make it you make it)

dodgy Mechanics Day/nite

Okay here's the current list.. hoping I haven't missed someone..

Myself +1
Brian and Mel + Kids
Pocoyoyo (+ 1 and Kids Possibly)
grasshopper
MR and Mrs JUJU
Chippy
Greg....
John +1
Wayne D4T

One definite maybe Gonzo ??

If you dont have the address send me a PM and I'll reply with it........in earlier posts was my Mobile number as well

has the making of of a good day night..

Geoff what happened about the pallets ?? do they need picking up !

Pat S

Last edited:
I have to pull out of this one guy's. Both girls have separate things on and I have to take Cassie to a 13th birthday at New farm park by 1 o clock. As always I get last minute notice.
apologies
John.:pissedoff:

dodgy mechanics

I have to pull out of this one guy's. Both girls have separate things on and I have to take Cassie to a 13th birthday at New farm park by 1 o clock. As always I get last minute notice.
apologies
John.:pissedoff:

Sorry to hear that john.. I'm suspicious we may be going for a while Lottsa mechanic work to do....all those elbow joints need oiling!!!!.:tazzy:

Maybe a late fix is in order......:rofl2:

Pat S

dodgy mechanics day/nite

okay the plan for attack. bring some piss I will attempt to make a 44 Gallon BBQ, and get some timber for a bonfire.. . "there maybe a patrol here we can burn that".........

You need to bring some sausages to soak up the piss maybe a swag to sleep the nite if you want, a chair to sit thy arse later upon.... must bring a good attitude "even pissed".

I will grab a few loaves of bread and some onions. if your gonna drink please plan to stay I really don't want to hear a new friend has lost their licence or worse !!

What else do we need.......good stories.. more bullshit the better. any tools you may need.

Contact details
0423029158 send me a text or ring to confirm you're coming I will then pass on my address..
I look forward to meeting a few new people

This is cut N paste from the earlier post........cheers all CY 2 Morrow
Pat S

PATTIEPAT,

Maybe you should update that post, that bloody yellow looks horrible .

And just so everybody that's coming is aware, The barbecue he made up out of the 44 gallon drum worked a treat;-) :)

EVEN Grasshopper and I knew how to cook on it....lol

Last edited:
Tomoz

Am gonna really try and make it but the eldest sons birthday party is on in the morning so it all depends on how the two boys are behaving in the afternoon...sometimes they are impossible:violin2: and I don't like leaving the missus to put up with it.

They may sleep in the truck on the way there...that could be an option but we cant stay too late anyway...

Pjw

PATTIEPAT,

Maybe you should update that post, that bloody yellow looks horrible .

Like yellow side indicators covers.......needed to be clear

And just so everybody that's coming is aware, The barbecue he made up out of the 44 gallon drum worked a treat;-) :)

EVEN Grasshopper and I knew how to cook on it....lol

did you cook ? can't remember that....saw some black logs on the Barbie thought they where charcoal sticks ....

c Ya tomorrow mate is Tam and the kids coming ??

dodgy mechanics

plan 2 in case wet weather.

I'm thinking to damp for a Damper cook off, if sufficient rain falls maybe white water rafting !!

Depends on how heavy the rain is, jokes aside if it's to heavy the yard gets really soft and tyres chop it out easily.. need to keep an eye on the weather, at the moment they are predicting approx 10-20mm.

I have most phone numbers but not all that's coming... so I can't contact to advise if we have to cancel the day/night !

Pat S

Sand paddle on the Husky ;-) ... You know you want to

Mr JUJU.. had to really think how much fun that would be.. then Julie came to mind..are you interest in attending my funeral..??

Gonna chop up a tree now.... more wood for the fire...........

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back