Queensland Navara Dodgy Mechanics Days

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI Ya Folks..

Sorry to say todays festivities will have to be postponed......the back is now saturated and very soft........

Sorry folks to let you down last minute.......but attempted to wait as long as possible to cancel.........

Good call postponing pat, I was watching that storm on the radar since 10 and knew it may happen. It looks like another is building west of Brisbane at 4pm. Anyway you all had a more peaceful day that I did with 10 screaming 12yr olds at that party. Catch you all next time.
John

Good call postponing pat, I was watching that storm on the radar since 10 and knew it may happen. It looks like another is building west of Brisbane at 4pm. Anyway you all had a more peaceful day that I did with 10 screaming 12yr olds at that party. Catch you all next time.
John

Bit of a shame John, but it would have done to much damage with the soft ground, there's always another weekend, hopefully people may be able to show up then.

Looking at the calendar 2wks time is the Easter long weekend so many folks would be planning get away trips, so maybe the last weekend in April to try and reschedule the day ?? that would be 25-26th April

Any offers to host the next one?

Pat S

I cannot host at current location.
But I am LOOKING for an overnighter with my son possibly over Easter w'end or the following weekend, also with my son.
My guts are telling me it will be packed anywhere over Easter w'end, but is there a place within 2 hrs drive of Brisbane that will not be packed?

Grasshopper,

Pat and myself will be doing my timing belt water-pump and new fan belts this weekend.

If you are interested in popping along with your son???

This will be at Pats

Last edited:
This is great to see, even though I eventually completed the EGR mod by myself, would be great to know this sort of mechanical get togethers exist.

Dad and son weekend

I cannot host at current location.
But I am LOOKING for an overnighter with my son possibly over Easter w'end or the following weekend, also with my son.
My guts are telling me it will be packed anywhere over Easter w'end, but is there a place within 2 hrs drive of Brisbane that will not be packed?

Grasshopper Maroon dam is normally good for a weekend there may still be something available. Close to home, maybe some fishing on the dam, and for a little trip do the Condamine 7 rivers trip, enough to get the wheels wet and some dirt.

dodgy day / nite

Okay Folks shall we plan the next day.

My place the last weekend April 25-26th, same deal as before, all welcome, bring a swag or tent if you're planning to have a few brews.. this will be dependent on weather..

Let me know if there's any interest in this rescheduling of festivities......

Pat S

Okay Folks shall we plan the next day. My place the last weekend April 25-26th, same deal as before, all welcome, bring a swag or tent if you're planning to have a few brews.. this will be dependent on weather.. Let me know if there's any interest in this rescheduling of festivities...... Pat S

Well I guess I better start the ball rolling Pat...

Count POCOYO IN.

And on a personal note thank you for all your help this week.. Hats off to you..

dodgy mechanics day nite

Thanks Guys.

First two to confirm, I have spoken to my Radio club,

We may have a couple of amateur radios setup for an interest point, Let some people get an idea of what HF radios are about, maybe some contacts from around the world. May spark some interest for new amateur enthusiasts

Movies on the big screen again

BBQ and bonfire
+++++++ working on our favorite 4wds.....

Pat S

Pats, I will have my son with me that weekend, will see how it pans out closer to the date.
You know I am keen to meetup and chat or do or assist.

dodgy mechanics

Pats, I will have my son with me that weekend, will see how it pans out closer to the date.
You know I am keen to meetup and chat or do or assist.
Hi mate understand about the young bloke, bring him along plenty trees we can tie him to:rofl2:

Looks like PJ is coming with his family which is good so there may be some company for him as well.. Like always will take each step at a time.. I hope we don't get rained out again....

Cheers
Pat S

Latest posts

Back