R180A E-Locker.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my car in for front e locker. Mechanic had the whole diff out and everything ready to bolt to the e locker only for him to find the locker had a fracture through the casing housing. Harrop got a flogging from my mechanic and should have it in on Wednesday. Apparently they original locker released was discontinued and redesigned but somehow this one slipped through the picking when they were being rubbished.

Rusty

Good professional mechanics are very hard to find!
Well done, good pick and saved you heaps of troubles down the track.

Had my car in for front e locker. Mechanic had the whole diff out and everything ready to bolt to the e locker only for him to find the locker had a fracture through the casing housing. Harrop got a flogging from my mechanic and should have it in on Wednesday. Apparently they original locker released was discontinued and redesigned but somehow this one slipped through the picking when they were being rubbished.

Rusty

I wonder how many more have "slipped through the picking" and ended up in people 4x4's with out the mechanic picking up on it.........:hmmmm2:

Used this mechanic since owned first car. Never ever had any issues with his work or his team. Very professional and understand people's needs etc.

Apparently Harrop had 1 locker in a d22 break from a fracture and they stopped making it and rebuilt them to new specs. So I say there is a few out there that may have cracks in them without anyone knowing until it shatters.

Always pays to find a good mechanic and stand by them for every service.

RustyNav

Latest posts

Back