reverse sensors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petes navstr

Reaction score
has anyone fitted reverse sensors to a D22?? if so what type and how are you finding them? and how are they mounted? theres so many to choose from on ebay but if someone has one they can recommend would be great- thanks guys

i bought some reverse sensors from eBay not too long ago for my d22 installed it and all, so far it's been pretty accurate. only problem i had with this module is that the cable for the sensors are about 1.5m long so i had to run them into my tub which means i also had to run an active and neutral into the tub. and i only installed 2 sensors so the other 2 are just back up. very easy to install as well. hope this helps

i bought some reverse sensors from eBay not too long ago for my d22 installed it and all, so far it's been pretty accurate. only problem i had with this module is that the cable for the sensors are about 1.5m long so i had to run them into my tub which means i also had to run an active and neutral into the tub. and i only installed 2 sensors so the other 2 are just back up. very easy to install as well. hope this helps

thanks lem,

Latest posts

Back