Robmacca's D22 3.0ltr TD and Intercooled

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also installed some 12v supply in the rear.... I didn't want to spend alot of money here and only worked with what I had in the shed. I mounted the fuse

block on the side and use the anderson plug with multiple wires coming out to where I plug in my accessories (eg: lights; Engels, etc)
P1020864_zps1778daad.jpg

P1020861_zps69318a22.jpg

P1020860_zps72f8ad35.jpg

Re: Engel's Fridge mounting.
There's a "fridge slide" on top of the RHS drawer. Mounting the fridge on top makes it too high to look into the fridge, especially when the missus is a bit short in the height dept. So, I've decided to sacrifice the RHS drawer and mount the Engels Fridge inside the Drawer. It fits beautifully and doesn't move around at all. I'll make up another smaller drawer system to mount on top of the LHS sliding drawer to cater for the loss of the RHS one when using the fridge.

Well, finally got around to replacing the rear shackle rubbers..... lucky to get away with no damage to the pins, etc I think after seeing what came out:

P1020897_zps5a7859eb.jpg

P1020896_zps09a71a81.jpg

P1020895_zps6b04c6df.jpg

Here's hoping for a slightly better ride from now on and less suspension noise too.

Great stuff guys! Learnt a lot here. I'm from Trinidad and a bit new to the forum... and our D22 goes by the name "Frontier". I'm interested in adding the intercooler mod. Does anyone have photos of how the piping runs to the front next to the radiator? Was wondering where exactly I'll have to cut since there doesn't seem to be much space next to the radiator to run the piping...

OK.... finally got around to getting some new shoes for our 4wds.... I wanted something that could be used on both the Prado and the D22, so the rim size was limited to a 17" rim. I just happened to have some brand new Factory 17" Toyota Prado Steel Rims in my shed, so then a suitable size that will fit both the Prado and D22 which came down to a tyre size of 265/70/17 which is the same as a 265/75/16 which most ppl seem to fit to their D22's.... I picked these up:

The front does rub a bit on full lock, so looks like the next mod will be to the suspension...

- Vehicle SOLD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back