SA Members list

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bad luck dozer, that sucks i did that trip along with little dip cp and that was some of THE softest sand i have ever driven on, saw a blue d22 from vic, of all places ha ha, bogged to the axles on the beach, running 32psi, no shovel, no mates and wife and kids in tow, lucky for him we turned up.... before the tide came in. good to meet ya and welcome to the forum all the new guys!

Kraftypg - No relation, my car got the nick name Dozer after doing the Vic Boarder track and was told i was flattening all the sand hills with my rig.
Grumpy, lucky i had Max traxx to help me, cos i was never going to let the 10 other cars in our convoy pull me out. Neitherless i had an amazing time and seen a stock Brumby ute up to it's doors bogged in sand funny stuff.

Hi Guys, Richard here from Angle Vale. I have an 07 D40, auto, silver, canopy Chip-it chip and DPF delete. Not really into 4WD ing, mainly use the Nav to tow a caravan..

Gday from Happy Valley

G'day all - Fisher here. Just got myself a 2006 D40 so that I can do some sand work on fishing trips. Trouble is I like it so much that I don't want to take it off the black stuff :big_smile:

Hey guys..
Im Scotte ;)
1997 navara!
home base at Gulfview heights..
but always far as possible i can from rents'

Hey fellow NAVigators
Mick from paralowie
White 06 stx
Any of you gents doin the 11 muster?????

Hi again guys been off here for a while as i sold the STX but as of today i am back but this time in an STR so pretty happy to be back in the forum and happy to be chatting again oh yeah and still out gawler way ....

Hey all
Names Sam
Live in Nairne.. (near mt barker)
Drive a 08 silver D22 Nav
see ya on the tracks

Hey guys.

I see theres a bunch of people on here in my area :) im from Macclesfeild just out of Mt Barker also

I now have a Black on Silver D22 ST-R

hey guys

im michael

as you can see from my previous post im from paralowie, just recently picked up a 2010, d22 2.5cr..

hey all

my names Alex i live around tea tree gully and i drive a white 04 d22

Latest posts

Back