SANOG First Outing - Gathering

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates for the SANOG Gathering

• 19th December 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th January 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Roger 1000 on Sunday... would 0930 at Birdwood get me there sorry not too sure on distance coming from Gawler ..... but there will be me the missus and our squid!!!

Team, i recieved an email from Saunders this morning.

Hi Will

Part of the track is closed

Due to the big storm we have had part of the track is closed until I can repair it Big Mess

There is a shorter loop track that we will have open (still a good drive with a few rough & steep hills)

As this is not the full track we are charging $40 per 4WD access instead of the normal $50

Conservation area No Pets Allowed

Fire ban season so gas cooking only

Bonus the creek by the camp area has water flowing in it from the storm

Regards

Brenton

This dosent change much for me, i'm still keen. Not sure if this means there is a creek crossing or not. kinda seems like there is - not sure.

So i'm still planning to get there around 10am. group up from 10 - 10:30, meet and greet and make our way on the track as we feel. there's less reason to rush now as it's a shorter drive.

Not problem. I have always viewed the day as an excuse to meet each other. The real 4wding can come later.

I will be meeting a few mates at the Caltex / Woolworths on the corner of Montague and North East Rds at 9:00 am sunday to convoy up to Saunders. Is anyone else keen to meet up there?

I cannot believe I am typing this but I will not be able to come along.

Having a great day today:

1. Long-range fuel tank developed a hair line fracture in a welded seam. That would not have stopped me being there.
  2. Some loser bought my Tunit chip on ebay but has decided they now don't want it so won't pay me. Again, that would not have stopped me being there either.
  3. Starter motor solenoid packed it in at 2.30pm. Now, that has stopped me being there!!
I am not happy!! Pics attached as evidence.

Attachments

• 10122010015.jpg
    10122010015.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 41
  • 10122010016.jpg
    10122010016.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 40
Sorry to hear Gus, hopefully see you soon. Well, one of my workers decided to mow my car keys today. We lost about 4 hrs work, and i'm heaps sorry will but i cant make it now either, i have to work all day tomorow ( already planned) and all day sunday ( doing a landscaping job that needs to be done by chrissy).
Hps sorry fellas, i was realy looking forward to it. i realy hope i can tag along for the next one.
james

I cannot believe I am typing this but I will not be able to come along.

[*]Starter motor solenoid packed it in at 2.30pm. Now, that has stopped me being there!!
[/LIST]
I am not happy!! Pics attached as evidence.

You have got to be kidding! less than 2 days to go and this happens. any chance of having it fixed Sat morning? surely there's somewhere able to swap a starter solenoid???

i'm heaps sorry will but i cant make it now either, i have to work all day tomorow

not you too. we're dropping like flies.

for those of us that are still going, Dylan has kindly sent me some Navara Forum stickers for us, so i'll be handing them out Sunday morning.

NavaraBumperSticker.jpg

You have got to be kidding! less than 2 days to go and this happens. any chance of having it fixed Sat morning? surely there's somewhere able to swap a starter solenoid???

Will, I'll start a separate thread in the Have a Rant area - refer there for a full reply

not you too. we're dropping like flies.

I want everyone to know that I simply do not say yes to something and then pull out at the 11th hour. That is why I took photos!!!!! I am seriously not happy.

Thats a real shame guys. Boss Hog, I was looking forward to checking out your sliders before I buy a set. Hopefully we can organize something again soon. Hope you get things sorted without too much more hassle or $

I will certainly be there tomorrow and looking forward to it.

Thats a real shame guys. Boss Hog, I was looking forward to checking out your sliders before I buy a set. Hopefully we can organize something again soon. Hope you get things sorted without too much more hassle or $

I will certainly be there tomorrow and looking forward to it.

you mean Sunday. i cant wait. it should be great.

Some clips of Saunders to get everyone excited.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGbAjLjnyyg&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcu4ldYzwc&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvQFi91JHig&feature=related[/YT]

will be there too, short track sounds good, so sorry to the guys missing out.... devo.....to the rest of the bunch, fire up, see ya there fellas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys life just crawls up on us at times... have to say can't make it as well now ..... damm was loooking forward but sorry for the last minute... dammmmm

Latest posts

Back