SANOG First Outing - Gathering

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates for the SANOG Gathering

• 19th December 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th January 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thanks guys, i truly was looking forward too it, so where my mates. realy sorry i wont be there. ..just have to get this job finished so i can get some money in... ( i am owed alot of clams at the moment)
i hope you guys hold more, and wont mind me tagging along next time.

james

This is shaping up to be a great first trip, I count 13 cars so far.

Here's the crew (so far):driver:
Will (D22) + Discovery
Bosshog (D40)
Ronnie (D21) + 2 x Patrol + Prado
Jayk (D40) + Prado + X-Trail
Mac Factor (D40)
Grumpy D22 (D22)
Team Kiwi (D40)

:

update due to some late changes, so i understand that the team is now like this

still coming. (9 vehicles)
Will (D22) + Discovery + Pathfinder
Ronnie (D21) + 2 x Patrol + Prado
Grumpy D22 (D22)
Team Kiwi (D40)

Unable to attend. (5 Vehicles)
Bosshog (D40) -
Jayk (D40) + Prado + X-Trail
Mac Factor (D40)

I'll be meeting the Disco & Pathfinder @ the Caltex on the cnr of Montague and North East Rd at 9am if anyone wants to meet there then too. I'll be on UHF CH18 for those with radios, i'll also have 2 loan radios for those without them. just let me know who needs one, first in gets em. cheers guys, see you all tomorrow.

Yeah sorry guys but the whole family for me can't make it .... really hoping that next outing i will be there.. was looking forward to this ... but have fun and take lots of pics!!!!

Kiwi only too happy to catch up anytime to view the sliders.

Boss thats bloody good of you. I will certainly take you up on it when time permits for us both.

I am wondering how slippery it will be up there if we get passing showers. It should be a good day out.

So todays trip has a fairly small group of 4 vehicles in total, only 3 Nav's. We all had a great time and Saunders is a little more challenging that i was expecting. a few pretty good hill climbs and descents. some snaps below.

P1050046.jpg

P1050121.jpg

P1050147.jpg

P1050161.jpg

Thanks Will for organizing a great day out. I'm always keen to get out and about so will be up for the next one for sure. Good bunch of blokes too.

I will upload a few pics shortly.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amtvf9NqIsg[/YT]

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP5LUI02naQ[/YT]

looking forward to the next one. who's going to pick a date and place?

I vote for Peak. I have got the contact details for the farm there and they have some absolutely fantastic sand dunes. Everything from easy to impossible.

Can still be a one dayer - just.

Gus

ha ha the photos are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the vids are killer!!!!!!!!!!!! great day with a good crew even with a disco owner there lol..... family had a ball the kids enjoyed the day, even the wife cant wait till the next trip, thanks to you all for a good first date lol. see if we can get to second base next time out, i promise no tongue.

Hey guys, i'm looking forward to the next trip too. Has anyone got any thoughts on where and when? Peake seems to be an option for a day trip, and i reckon a good overnighter would be Loveday but perhaps that can be trip #3. has anyone seen the blog i started for us?
South Australia Navara Owners Group
Any thoughts on it? should we keep it?

Latest posts

Back