SANOG First Outing - Gathering

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dates for the SANOG Gathering

• 19th December 2010

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16th January 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it looks kool will, but me being slow i tried to post a comment saying keep it but it asked me for my profile ..... what do i put in there mate?

jayk said:
it looks kool will, but me being slow i tried to post a comment saying keep it but it asked me for my profile ..... what do i put in there mate?

You can sign up for a free google account if you can be bothered, gives you access to gmail and YouTube too. Unless you already have an account with one of them????

Will

I will only rarely read the blog. I think sticking with this forum is best.

When the weather cools off perhaps a day at Peake is in order.

Gus

Hey Will. i might be keen as Ive been wanting to do this track. Any idea how long the track takes ? One or Two days ?

Hey Will. i might be keen as Ive been wanting to do this track. Any idea how long the track takes ? One or Two days ?

Dates, length of trip etc are posted on the link Will has provided. Have a read, and if you have any questions post up on the VNOG link and I'm sure someone will answer.

Would be great to get a few SANOGers to join us.................just don't bring any West End!

mmmm coopers. but seriously dont knock VB, its the baseline against which all beer is compared!
sorry back on topic

C'mon... somebody organise something! I did the last one, it's someone else's turn this time.

Will

I am happy to arrange a day trip.

It would have to be in March as I am tied up with work until then. I'll make some calls and come back with some dates and costs for a play in the dunes at Peake.

Latest posts

Back