Scanguage II

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No!! not until i actually have the thing delivered, but if your in the neighbourhood i will have the beer ready and you can take a frozen snag with ya.

This is from the website

Yeah that board upgrade was offered a while ago, I thought you were talking about a new one. The stupid thing is the new updates do SFA for our utes. Updates since about FW4 have all been the same, but it's not surprising given that the US company that makes these things is not actively testing Nissan's or Frontiers according to a response I got from them about 12 months ago.

yeah im trying to work it so i can. How long would it take me to get there via thredbo/ Khancoban or is it just not worth going that way at all?

I've only ever done those sorts of trips in the trucks so it's always been highway all the way so I wouldn't know. Truth be known even after updating the muster website I still couldn't tell you even which town the muster is going to be at. Starts with T but that all I remember.

I've only ever done those sorts of trips in the trucks so it's always been highway all the way so I wouldn't know. Truth be known even after updating the muster website I still couldn't tell you even which town the muster is going to be at. Starts with T but that all I remember.

Are you going?? because it might be a good idea to find out :ha:

Nah too much shit on, not even sure I wont be up in Deni that weekend with a client.

Dont you mean "i will be in the Dunny with a client"??? im sure you did it seems so much more realistic.

Hey its one thing to insult me but insulting my clients with comments suggesting they live in a lavatory is a bit rich, you don't even know them.

I'm sure I can find one client who you've insulted who would consider those fingers are a comfortable apology when he sits down, now what about the other ones you offended?

I dunno, I don't remember changing it so it could be whatever default is, although my memory is shit so I could have changed it and just not remember. I'll have to look tomorrow.

I'm sure I can find one client who you've insulted who would consider those fingers are a comfortable apology when he sits down, now what about the other ones you offended?

I had no idea you had more than one client...... i will have to see what i can find for the other one.:ha:

Got one of these yesterday , interesting lil gadget , still learning how to use the thing , seems to do everything , but here's an interesting question , why not incorporate a bloody turbo timer into the thing ?

Got one of these yesterday , interesting lil gadget , still learning how to use the thing , seems to do everything , but here's an interesting question , why not incorporate a bloody turbo timer into the thing ?

I like buying more gadgets to fill the cockpit with lol

It doesn't do everything and there are some people who have one who think it should do more. But one good reason for not incorporating a turbo timer is that in some states they are technically illegal but mainly because under most conditions they aren't needed.

Latest posts

Back